In the mood for a fizzy treat? With a light lime flavor balancing out the subtle spiciness of the ginger, this drink is the perfect sparkling refreshment at your next party or family dinner! If you’re looking to spice up your drink even more, feel free to add your favorite spirit to create a Sparkling Mule.
- 1 ½ pounds of fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 4 cups of water
- 2 cups of sugar
- 1 cup freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1 Liter Crystal Geyser lime sparkling mineral water
- Combine ginger and sugar with water in saucepan
- Heat until mixture comes to a boil; reduce to a simmer for 20 minutes
- Let cool for at least 2 hours
- Strain out the ginger and discard
- Combine the ginger syrup, lime juice, and sparkling mineral water in a pitcher
- Pour into ice-filled glasses and serve immediately
*Optional: Mix it with your favorite spirit and shake it up to make a Sparkling Mule!
Are you going to try making Ginger Lime Fizz for your next summer party? We’d love to see how you do it! Share your photos with us on our Facebook page.
Click here to find out where to buy Crystal Geyser products near you.